The Etkiniz EU Programme will hold a webinar on “Digital Security and Digital Tools for Monitoring Human Rights” on Saturday, April 25th 2020 at 14:00.
The Webinar, which will feature Communication Expert Kenan Dursun and Digital Communication Expert Arda Çetin as guests, will introduce data security and visualisation methods.
Which Subjects Will the Webinar Cover?
The main questions that will be brought up during the webinar are the following:
- What kind of digital tools can we use for monitoring human rights via web and social media?
- How can we ensure the security of these tools and our personal security? Is it safe to hold interviews via Zoom?
- What are the data visualisation tools you can use for human rights monitoring reports?
How to Participate in the Webinar?
- You may join in the online session by using either your computer or your smartphone. Those who want to participate should click on the link below and fill in the registration form.
- After registration, you need to click on the invitation link, which will be sent to your e-mail address towards the time of the meeting and download the Zoom application, over which the webinar will take place, to your computer or your smartphone. The download should take no longer than 10 seconds.
- If you are not directed to the meeting after downloading the application, you may join by entering the code 884-1839-2978 on the screen that comes up.
- Webinar attendance is limited to 100 people. To prevent problems with the progress of the meeting, it will not be possible to join the webinar once 100 people have joined it. If there are more than 100 registrations, the first 100 users who enter the system at the time of the meeting will get to join.
- A reminder e-mail will be sent to you prior to the webinar by the Etkiniz EU Programme.
- Pınar Baykan of the Anlatan Eller Association will provide sign language interpretation for the webinar.
- Please make sure that you have uninterrupted internet access and headphones without sound problems before the webinar.
- You may send any questions regarding the webinar to the e-mail address email@example.com.
For more detailed information on the Etkiniz EU Programme you may visit the www.etkiniz.euweb address or our social media accounts.
Stay in touch for the online trainings Etkiniz EU Programme will carry out in April!
Etkiniz Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/etkinizab
Etkiniz Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etkiniz/
Etkiniz Twitter: https://twitter.com/etkinizab
Etkiniz YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCup8UZ0_ZiforqoM-acAr7g