The Etkiniz EU Programme is organising an online webinar on the subject “Human Rights Monitoring and Etkiniz Supports with Coronavirus on the Agenda” on 4th of April 2020, Saturday at 14:00.
The webinar will be presented by Etkiniz EU Programme key experts Murat Çekiç and Adem Arkadaş Thibert over the internet and will focus on topics such as how non-governmental organisations may continue their work under the circumstances due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), how human rights monitoring work may be realised, and what kind of support the Etkiniz EU Programme may provide to non-governmental organisations during this period.
Which subjects will the webinar cover?
The following questions will be answered during the webinar to be realised with the participation of Murat Çekiç and Adem Arkadaş Thibert;
- How may non-governmental organisations carry on with their human rights monitoring work during these times when we are told to #stayathome?
- Which tools and methods may non-governmental organisations use for their human rights monitoring work?
- On which fields and subjects may non-governmental organisations realise human rights monitoring work?
- How many non-governmental organisations benefit from Etkiniz EU Programme support during this period?
How to participate in the Webinar
- You may join in the online session by using either your computer or your smartphone. Those who want to participate should click on the link below and fill in the registration form:
- After registration, you need to click on the invitation link, which will be sent to your e-mail address towards the time of the meeting and download the Zoom application, over which the webinar will take place, to your computer or your smartphone. The download should take no longer than 10 seconds.
- The documents below list the steps required to download the Zoom application and join the webinar:
Reference information for joining via smartphone, click.
Reference information for joining via computer,click.
- If you are not directed to the meeting after downloading the application, you may join by entering the code 679-587-987 on the screen that comes up.
- Webinar attendance is limited to 100 people. To prevent problems with the progress of the meeting, it will not be possible to join the webinar once 100 people have joined it. If there are more than 100 registrations, the first 100 users who enter the system at the time of the meeting will get to join.
- A reminder e-mail will be sent to you prior to the webinar by the Etkiniz EU Programme.
- Do not forget to check that you have uninterrupted internet access and headphones without sound problems before the webinar.
- You may send any questions regarding the webinar to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information on the Etkiniz EU Programme you may visit the address www.etkiniz.eu , or relevant social media accounts. Stay in touch for the online trainings to be held by the Etkiniz EU Programme during April!
Etkiniz Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/etkinizab
Etkiniz Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etkiniz/
Etkiniz Twitter: https://twitter.com/etkinizab