The ETKİNİZ EU Programme Dialogue Meetings support cover meetings that civil society organisations may hold with various groups including the public sector, civil society organisations, rights-holders, the media and representatives of international human rights mechanisms.
*Due to Covid-19 pandemic, the organisation of only “online” dialogue meetings will be supported until 1 July 2021.
Once civil society organisations are registered on the Etkiniz EU Programme information system, they may submit a demand for a Dialogue Meeting as long as it fulfils the following conditions:
- It is on the subject of human rights,
- Lasts for no longer than one day,
- Includes a maximum of 30 participants,
- Is aimed at sharing information and experiences.
- Venue rental
- Food and catering
- Intercity travel
- International travel for international participants
- Stationery costs
- Sign language translation
- Equipment rental for meetings
- Expert support for event management and moderation
Examples of Possible Demands
*A meeting to share a report on the rights of persons with disabilities with relevant parties,
*A meeting with relevant parties to formulate a joint monitoring strategy to realise children’s right to participation.